Property buyers who have been keeping an eye on the property trends in Noida will surely raise an eyebrow at the rising prices in sector 150. Where newly launched projects in other sectors start from Rs.3000 p.s.f, property prices in this particular sector start from Rs.5000 p.s.f.
Let’s look at the factors and see what is making this particular sector a hotcake in the Noida real estate market.
- Connectivity: Its connectivity with Noida, Faridabad, and even Gurgaon through Kalindi Kunj makes it the most sought after location for working professionals and on the other side it connects with Agra and Lucknow via expressway
- Jewar airport: Jewar airport is going to be the closest and with the announcement of the bullet train, commuting from this sector to the airport will take only 10 mins
- Sports City: Mega sports city is going to get developed in sector 150, 151A and 152
- Ample Green and open space: the presence of green belt in and around this sector makes it a superb location, this one won’t be a concrete jungle like sector 137
- Helipad: to speed up the commercial activity govt has announced the opening of a 10 acres helipad in sector 151A which will accommodate 8 helicopters. This will give a boost to industrialists, air ambulance, and other facilities
These features have already attracted the interest of leading real estate players in this sector and you must have seen projects of Godrej, Tata, and Eldeco, etc. Premium housing projects, a higher livability index, better infrastructure & connectivity, and the greenest zone in this region surely justifies the cost.
From Noida’s standpoint, the price might look higher but it is still cheaper from Delhi NCR’s point.
Do share in the comments your take? what’s your thought about this sector?