Leading realty firm Prestige Estates Projects Ltd has entered in Noida market by tieing up with Ace Group. Ace developers have a good repo because of the timely delivery of projects like Ace Aspire, Ace Golfshire, etc. Prestige group has done an investment of around Rs 500 crore on construction.
About the builder: Prestige Group is Bengaluru-based and in the last 32 years of operations they have completed 236 real estate projects comprising nearly 125 million sq ft of developable area, mostly in south India.
About Project: Prestige has launched Bougainvillea Gardens in sector 150 Noida, this project comprises of 2,3,4 luxury residences with a large deck in 14.83 acres of land.
This project has a total of 12 towers; with a mixed height of G+19 and G+22. In total there will be 1038 units, the entire society will be 80% open and 20% covered
Price: it will start approximately ₹5500 per Sq.Ft
Amenities: This project has similar amenities which you will find in other projects of sector 150. They are:
- Parks, children’s play area, landscaping within the complex
- Adequate provision for fire fighting on each floor
- Certified earthquake resistant structure
- Power back-up*, 24 Hour security with intercom facility
- Amphitheater, Skating Rink, Exercise station, Badminton Court, Basket Ball Practice Court & Convenient Shopping
Reasons to consider this project:
- This group might be new to you, but the developer with whom they have partnered is really good so you can put your money on this project
- Quite bigger sizes, 2 BHK starts from 1303 sq.ft,
- Starts from Rs 85.80 Lacs
- Builder’s reputation with good delivery of projects in south
Sector 150 already has projects by leading developers like Godrej, Tata, Eldeco, ATS, etc who have done good projects in Delhi NCR market and this project is comparatively cheaper in terms of rate but offers construction quality and amenities of fellow builders only.
How to book a flat in Prestige Bougainvillea Gardens in soft launch??
You can send your number at my email id email@example.com and then we can discuss.