Yes, what you read in the heading is actually true. By this time you must be familiar with the kind of developments happening in Noida and how Noida has become hot destination when it comes to investing in real estate.
On the similar lines Greater Noida is also going to get developed. This city is already well planned infrastructure wise and is developed on the lines of Chandigarh.
Here are the reasons:
- Greater Noida has ready or say delivered projects and you can very well see the complete apartment and society, how the floor plan is looking like, green area, etc. You can see what you are paying for
- Because of Covid 19 and unsold inventories, property prices are cheaper here in comparison to that of Noida
- Noida Film City and Jewar airport is nearby
- This new development brings in more chances of rental income
- Upcoming commercial projects
- Presence of Knowledge park having educational institutes
- The state government’s approved Noida-Greater Noida West metro expansion plan which is expected to become operational by 2022; also plays a major role in the rapid demand for residential real estate.
All these factors will definitely cause a surge in the property demand and prices in the coming years.
If you have budget constraints for Noida then you can very well consider Greater Noida as your investment destination.