Those who have been keeping a track of the Noida real estate market must be knowing that Ajnara had launched its project The Belvedere in sector 79 in 2014. Though the project was better designed and offered good spacious sizes of 3 and 4 BHK and was received well by the buyers, it got delayed.
The good part about this project is:
The Belvedere is sprawled over 7.50 acres having 7 towers with approx 700 units. It is a low-density project which is the main USP of the project. Other than that, the project is fully approved by Noida Development Authority and the architecture has been done by Hafeez Contractor. Key features of the project include 24X7 security and guest accommodation. This is located at a premium location and you will expect appreciation on the end product.
A project which was expected to be delivered in 2019 got delayed due to non-clearance of NOC, dispute with the contractor, and several other reasons. Those who have bought the project in the earlier times are genuinely waiting to take possession for a long time.
The current scenario is that Eldeco Real Estate Ltd. has taken over this project and they are going to manage it exclusively. The group is going to take forward the construction and get the project delivered by 2023.
Why you must consider this project:
- Trustable builder: Eldeco group has a strong track record of delivering more than 175 project, making over 30000 customers happy, and has 35 years of real estate experience
- Good location: this project is in sector 79, close to sec-101 metro station and this area has schools, colleges and multi-speciality hospitals in the close vicinity
- Spacious Sizes: This offers spacious 3 and 4 BHK apartment. 3 BHK minimum size is 1435 sq.ft
- Low density Project: This project has just 7 towers and offers approx 700 units
- Finance: this project is financed by Aditya Birla Capital
My take: if you look at the current situation and above listed factors then as per me you must consider buying a flat in The Belvedere. The project is in safe hands and by looking at the current construction site you will get an idea about the actual flat layout, gap between towers, sunlight, and other important factors.